Product Description & Reviews
Similac Alimentum is a nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants with severe food allergies, including those with colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity. Alimentum contains a predigested milk protein that is broken down into tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow’s milk protein. Now available in a new value size that has over 60% more* which equates to more than 2 additional days of feeding per can** *63% more product as compared to Alimentum 12.1oz powder **2.4 additional days of feeding when compared to Similac Alimentum 12.1 oz powder; average daily consumption of exclusive formula-fed baby over 12 month period vs 12.1 oz powder.. Corn Maltodextrin (35%), Casein Hydrolysate [Derived from Milk] (18%), Sugar (15%), High Oleic Safflower Oil (10%), Medium-Chain Triglycerides (10%), Soy Oil (8%). Less than 2% of- C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Calcium Phosphate, DATEM, Potassium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Chloride, Monoglycerides, Ascorbic Acid, Salt, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, L-Tryptophan, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, m-Inositol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Mixed Tocopherols, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin.
Features & Highlights
- Similac Alimentum is a nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants with severe food allergies, including those with colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity
- Contains a predigested milk protein that is broken down into tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow's milk protein
- Starts reducing excessive crying due to cow's milk protein sensitivity in most infants within 24 hours† (†based on a clinical study with Similac Alimentum Ready-to-Feed without DHA/ARA in a small group of infants experiencing colic symptoms due to cow's milk protein sensitivity, data on File, Study
- Includes DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support brain and eye development
- New value size makes 12 more 4-fluid ounce bottles (as compared to Alimentum 12.1 oz powder)
|Item Weight:||6.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.8 x 5.3 x 5.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.33 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.95 x 5.3 x 5.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Similac, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.