Product Description & Reviews
Colic is quite common among infants and all infants occasionally experience digestive issues. Colic may be related to not having enough good bacteria in the digestive system. Gerber Soothe Probiotic Colic drops may help support a healthy balance of good bacteria in baby’s digestive system, which can ease colic, excessive crying and fussiness. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The bottle contains a white strip to maintain freshness. Do NOT Remove; Do NOT Eat.
Features & Highlights
- One (1) 0.17 Ounce bottle; 5 drops, once a day; 25-day supply
- Specially designed to ease colic, excessive crying and fussiness for breastfed and formula-fed babies
- Clinically shown to significantly reduce crying time in colicky infants
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand for Colic (In the dietary supplement colic category. Based on a QuintilesIMS ProVoice Survey, 2017)
- Gerber is a leader in infant and early childhood nutrition. Have questions? We are awake when you are 24/7: 1-800-284-9488 *This statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Manufacturer:||Gerber Good Start Infant Formula|
|Publisher:||Gerber Good Start Infant Formula|
|Studio:||Gerber Good Start Infant Formula|
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.2 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.7 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.