Certified Baltic Amber Teething Mom & Baby set - multicolored - Anti Flammatory
Certified Baltic Amber Teething Mom & Baby set - multicolored - Anti Flammatory by The Art of Cure at Veteran Parenting. MPN: K16. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ''WHAT ALL THE MOMS ARE RAVING ABOUT!!! BALTIC AMBER TEETHING JEWELRY? The Art of Cure Brand AND Trademark is dedicated to providing the highest
Features & Highlights
- Immune Boosting Properties, Reduction In teething pain, Calm a baby without resorting to drugs, Anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties
- IS IT REAL AMBER? Our Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces are certified by an independent gemologist as 100% Authentic Amber. We test each shipment to ensure that you get the same Baltic Amber that people have been using for thousands of years. When you order our teething necklace, you will receive a certificate of authenticity, and upon request legal testing documents.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE We are in the business of helping families and teething babies. That is why we offer a 100% money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not happy with your necklace, simply return it for a full refund. We believe in our products and have seen countless teething babies helped with the power of Baltic Amber. Of course, not every remedy works for everyone and in that case we offer a full refund when you take advantage of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- IS THIS SAFE? Every necklace is made with a safety knot between each bead. This is an added level of safety that will keep your infant from swallowing multiple beads if the necklace ever broke. The necklace is also designed with a safety screw connection that makes it impossible for an infant to unscrew the necklace on their own, further eliminating the hazard of an infant putting the necklace in their mouth and then chocking. Some of our competitors offer a "Safety Clasp" which promises to release the necklace if it catches on something, before it could cause pressure on the infant's neck. Unfortunately, this causes more harm than good because an infant is now able to remove the necklace with a simple tug, which in turn presents a very real and dangerous choking hazard when a baby chews on the now loose necklace. For this reason, the safest way to attach an Amber teething necklace is only by using a screw clasp.
- Important facts to know about The Art of Cure Amber: Due to ambers density it is very lightweight and can feel like plastic. Amber is not a rock, but fossilized tree resin and therefore exhibits difference physical properties than higher density materials. It is lightweight, durable, warms to the touch and can be confused with plastic. Do not make this mistake as it is hard to tell authentic amber from replicas. All of my amber is imported from The Baltic region and handmade to my specifications. It is of the best quality. The Art of Cure is a certified importer and we guarantee it authenticity. This is why all my products come with a 100% money back guarantee. I am in the business of making moms happy and helping babies if I can. I have no doubts that in a few days you will see how great they work. Of course not every remedy works for everyone and in a case like that I offer a 100% money back guarantee. After all to import amber you have to pay custom and duty fees and the customs department reviews all products coming into the US. I am sure you will not find a better necklace anywhere.
|Manufacturer:||The Art of Cure|
|Brand:||The Art of Cure|
|Publisher:||The Art of Cure|
|Studio:||The Art of Cure|